My cork board

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fall Serenade/ Click here for download/Comments are appreciated so much!

I`m so excited and happy to present my new kit to you all! I first want to thank all my supporters out there, without all your love,kindness,friendship and warm comments, I would not be doing this! Anyway, i`m learning new stuff everyday, by fooling around in my programs(all self taught by the way)! I`ve used some new techniques in this kit! Fall Serenade is inspired by the end of summer coming up and fall (my favorite season) just peeking at us around the corner!:0) I hope you enjoy what I`ve created and your comments are always appreciated by me so much! Happy Scrapping everyone! Hugs, Tinaxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. The colors are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for the wonderful kit...
~Hugs~ Gina

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful kit, thank you!