My cork board

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Promise Kit by Tina/ Click here for download


Presenting my brand new kit, wich started out not being a kit at all and just a regular scrapbook page for me, then I received alot of comments and messages as to when was I posting my new kit? So, well, here it is for you all to enjoy! This kit was inspired by my love and devotion to my two beautiful daughters that I love with all my heart! I named the kit promise, because I`m going through a seperation from their father at the moment and I made a promise to my girls that no matter what, I will be close to them and never ever leave them, or abandon them, like so many mothers abandon their children, at the drop of a hat!:0) I hope you enjoy this kit a put it to good use! Happy scrapping everyone, Hugs, Tina

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
What a beautiful kit. You do fantastic work, I can hardly wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much my dear, your kits are sooooooo beautiful! I wish you all the best in your future with your girls, they are so lucky to have a mother that cares like you. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

lovely kit.. i might use this one to scrap my stepson's wedding pics.. he recently got married.. i can just visualize this kit w/ those pics.. great name for the kit too.. tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing your work!

Journey To Our Baby Sister.... said...

Tina, your kit is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it...I did a page and posted it on SBF, hope you like how I used your kit!!!

hugs
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this pretty kit. I am going to have fun playing with it. God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit, really like the colours! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit, really like the colours! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kit. love it!